AVR PROCESSOR AND APPLICATION
Training Code: ITPAVR
The course is designed for those who want to pursue Embedded Systems. Embedded Technology Training enables a student, a technologist or a hobbyist to develop microcontroller based systems. The need of time is that every engineer should equip with Embedded Technologies. This course of Embedded System is composed around AVR Microcontroller.
This Course cover complete details about Atmel's AVR microcontroller technology include techniques for burning Flash ROM of Microcontroller, Circuit designing etc. So, utilize your talent with technology of present and technology of the future.
AVR AT A GLANCE
The AVR is a modified Harvard architecture 8-bit RISC single chip microcontroller which was developed by Atmel in 1996. The AVR was one of the first microcontroller families to use on-chip flash memory for program storage, as opposed to One-Time Programmable ROM, EPROM, or EEPROM used by other microcontrollers at the time.
AVRs have been used in various automotive applications such as security, safety, powertrain and entertainment systems. Some current usages are in BMW, Daimler-Chrysler and TRW. USB-based AVRs have been used in the Microsoft Xbox hand controllers. AVR-based microcontroller boards intended for use by hobbyists, robot builders, experimenters and small system developers including Cubloc, BasicX, Oak Micros, ZX Microcontrollers and myAVR.
- Scroll MessageDisplay
- Data Loggers
- Digital weighing Machine
- Remote Control Applications
- Security Systems
- Industrial Application
- Measuring Instruments
- Microsoft Xbox hand controllers
Training program is designed to consider complexity involved in designing of embedded system. In embedded system programmer has to deal with both hardware and software. Code debugging is complex and code execution is also not transparent to user, so keeping all these in minds, we specially focus on following points…
- Practical oriented approach.
- Study material is given along with training program.
- Real world examples are discussed during training.
- Various debugging techniques are demonstrated during training program.
OPPORTUNITIES AFTER THE COURSE
No doubt that 8051 is evergreen microcontroller and it was being used and will be used in future. These days 8051 processor comes with advance peripherals on the chip like USB, SPI controller, I2C controller etc. There are many development tools for 8051, proprietary and open source both. Many development boards are available in market. Products based on 8051 are available in market and new products are also getting designed on 8051. So many big, medium and small sized companies are working on 8051. 8051 is also entry point to the world of embedded system development. 8051 opens door to the world of embedded system.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction of Embedded System
- Evolution in Microcontroller technology
- Past, Present & Future of Embedded System
- Module 2: Microcontroller ATMEL ATmega8515/ ATmega32
- Hardware Details
- Pin Diagram
- AVR Architecture
- Interrupts and Timers
- Microcontroller AVR Assembly Language
- AVR Studio
- Module 3: Assembly Language
- Assembly Language of AVR Microcontroller
- Use of Assemblers & Simulator
- Programming for AVR
- Examples programs for AVR
- Module 4: IO Device Interface and practical
- Study of Input Output Devices
- LED Display,7-Segment
- DIP Switch
- Intelligent LCD Display
- Matrix Keyboard
- Opto-Isolators, Relay
- Stepper Motors and Types of Stepper Motors
- Serial Communication Concepts
- Practices on interfacing circuits
- Study of Input Output Devices
- Module 5: Advance IO
- SPI Protocol
- Serial Memory
- On chip Peripherals PWM
- Module 6: Advance assemble and C Language
- Preprocessor directives
- Inline assembly in C
- Calling of Assembly function in C
- Convert all Assembly Program in C
- AVR Studio, WINAVR C, Code Vision AVR
- Module 7: Project
- Projects in Embedded System using AVR
- Module 8: Conclusion
- Latest trends in embedded fields
- Introduction to …
- In Circuit Emulators
- JTAG debug interface
|Course Content:||COURSE DURATION :||PROJECTs:|
Registration procedure for Imbuent training program is quite simple. We have online facility for registration of course. Please go through following steps for course registration…
- Select Course
- Download Registration form from Imbuent site Click Here to download form
- Make a DD (Demand Draft) equal to the amount of course fees (DD Should be in the name of “Imbuent Technologies Pvt. Ltd.” and payable at “LUDHIANA”)
- Fill the online registration form Click Here to fill online registration form
- You will receive an confirmation email from us soon with a valid registration number
- Send us DD, with Training Form, which you can download from our website
In case of any difficulty please feel free to contact us.