Module 1: Introduction to Robotic Introduction of Robotic Evolution in Robotic technology Past, Present & Future of Robotics Module 2: Introduction to Basic Electronics Basic of Electronics and Digital Electronics Voltage and Current, Use of Basic Theorem, Capacitor, Resistance, Inductor, Diode and Transistor How to Read and test Above Components Use of Multi-Meter DC Regulated Power Supply Microprocessor and Microcontroller How to Read Datasheet Module 3: Microcontroller Architecture Microcontroller 8-Bit Architecture Instruction Set Introduction Bus Architecture Interrupts and Timers Module 4: Embedded C Target to Specfiic Microcontroller Module 5: Study of Input Output Devices LED Display, Push to ON switch ,Buzzer Opto-Couplers, Relay, IR Intelligent LCD Display Stepper Motors and Types of Stepper Motors H-Bridge and DC Motor. Interfacing Microcontroller with PC Analog to Digital Converer ADC In-Build Crystal Oscillator Module 6: Project Robotic ARM Wireless Car GSM Based Robotic Car Line Follower Robot many more... and
Note: Candiate must have knowlege of any Microcontroller and C programming to do this Course.
Registration procedure for Imbuent training program is quite simple. We have online facility for registration of course. Please go through following steps for course registration…
- Select Course
- Download Registration form from Imbuent site Click Here to download form
- Make a DD (Demand Draft) equal to the amount of course fees (DD Should be in the name of “Imbuent Technologies Pvt. Ltd.” and payable at “LUDHIANA”)
- Fill the online registration form Click Here to fill online registration form
- You will receive an confirmation email from us soon with a valid registration number
- Send us DD, with Training Form, which you can download from our website
In case of any difficulty please feel free to contact us.